Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finding More Each Day

Wow, I feel like I've hit the motherload. Over the past week I have found more information about active mommy playgroups, upcoming holiday events, local story times, soccer sign up and the list goes on. I knew Parker County was loaded with fun things to do and I'm sure this is just the beginning. I can't wait to see what next week brings. I've also found that just getting in your car you can find so much more about your community. I love seeing the shops in Aledo and Weatherford. I can't wait to stop in some of them to see what I can purchase for our new home. We still need a lot of new furniture. Just trying to budget of course. Well that's all for now. I hope to share more info next week about my new community. Maybe I will even share some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment